“Look at my picture papa, I did this at nursery, it’s got pasta on it” – Like a good parent, I proceeded with adding this collection onto our fridge, so as a family we could admire the marvel at our youngest son’s latest creation. What struck me was that we were now experiencing difficulty in finding suitable space on our fridge. Fridge space represents a community for our kids artwork (they refer to it as self-promotion) and also school and sports charts for us both to organise ourselves better. So here’s what we’ve got on our
feature wallfridge at present:
1. The latest edition to the Fridge Family, with the pasta shells neatly stuck on.
2. Meal planner from school for our eldest child, still have to check on a daily basis with him with regards to what he wants, even though it’s the same choice.
3. Self-promotion me. Flyer for our football parties business.
4. Soccer fixtures list for 2011/2012 for our eldest child.
5. Collection of spare fridge magnets, currently on holiday, awaiting any new arrivals.
6. Magnet alphabet letters, our youngest stuck these on, without any prior notification. That’s under review.
7. Netball fixtures list 2011/12 for my wife
8. More squiggly artwork from our youngest with the added incentive of a 2011 calendar, comes in very good use.
So there you have it, what’s on your fridge?