Greetings, you are here because you have been tagged, like those before me, I have composed 11 questions for you to answer. They are not trick questions and not meant to create any complexity in the mind, enjoy!
The first rule of being tagged is to post the rules:
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions tagger set for you in their post and then ‘create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged’
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What three things have you learnt from your immediate family?
- Today you win the lottery, what will you do in the next seven days?
- If you had the chance to go back in time to view a past event, what event would that be and why?
- If your life was a book, what would the title be?
- If you were asked to re-design the World, what message would you give to the new human race?
- Growing up, what’s the best memory you have?
- If you were asked to direct a film, what would it be about and what would you call it? (cannot be about your life).
- If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go and why?
- Do you think all this “social media” and “instant communication” is a good thing for us? Please explain your answer.
- If you were to write a hand-written letter to someone, who would you address it to and what message would you write in it?
To the “tagged” bloggers below, Many Thanks for taking the time to read this list and for any time you spend answering the questions.
Note: If you happen to come across this site through browsing, feel free to answer the questions, I will be equally interested your responses.